Your fashion portfolio is the passport to your future, so it needs to be right. It must transport you from high school to higher education and beyond. It must be distinctive, play to your strengths, demonstrating the skills and knowledge you’ve built to highlight your talent. Fashion University will show you how to create or refine and strengthen the visual impact of your existing work, and make sure your portfolio does you justice.
2 hours class once a week for 4 weeks
- Provide help with concept and design process
- Provide guidance with story boards
- Provide help with patterns, garment construction
- Inspiration tour and fabric tour*
- Guidance in other mediums & portfolio artistry
*Additional field trip for New York City fabric tour $272 includes all travel, and fees, and guidance through garment through manufacturers.
- Tips on college admission requirements
- Help with institutions Portfolio requirements
- Interview questions
What you will learn:
- Different seam types and where to use them
- How to take your design from concept to completion
- Different mediums of fashion