Registration and Payment
Please complete the web form registration and use the Paypal button to make your payment.
Ready to start?
Let’s Get Started!
2021 CAMP DATES & FEE
- July 5th- July 9th
- July 12th- July 16th
Fashion University Summer Camp runs for 2 weeks from 9am-3pm daily.
COST: $650 to $1300
To Register you can use the Paypal button below or please email camp founder Christine Phillips.
For more info. Please contact Crissy
Frequently Asked Questions
What procedures will be implemented to safeguard my child's health?
We have implemented the following policies for 2021 summer camp. Please read these policies in their entirety, and only register your child if you are comfortable with these procedures:
- All camps will be limited in size to comply with the current 35% occupancy requirements. Each instructor will have 1- 5 ratio, so your child will have interaction with only one adult.
- Each camper will have his/her own sewing machine, cutting table, and iron that he/she will use exclusively. Each student’s area will be socially distanced from other campers.
- Each camper will be required to bring their own tools and will use only those tools for the entire week. Sharing of tools will not be permitted. Tool kits and personalized storage pouches for the tools are available for purchase here.
- Upon arrival at camp, each camper will have his/her temperature taken. Any camper with a temperature over 100.4 will not be permitted to attend camp. In addition, any camper who is visibly displaying signs of illness (persistent coughing and/or sneezing) will not be permitted to stay. Instructors will also have their temperature taken upon arrival. Refunds will not be provided for days missed due to illness.
- Campers will be required to wash their hands upon arrival and before and after lunch.
- Instructors will be required to wear masks for the duration of camp. Students will not be required to be masks when social distancing can be maintained. When in common areas or when interacting with an instructor, masks are required.
- All sewing machines, cutting tables, and irons will be sanitized twice daily
My child has never used a sewing machine before - can he/she attend camp?
Yes, before we start the sewing portion of camp (second week of camp) there will be a required video for the student to watch, this is to limit the amount of contact in the beginning stages of sewing.
What ages are your camps for?
What is included in the cost of the camp?
Do you offer a sibling discount?
Yes, we offer a $100 sibling discount. Please call the store to register siblings.
Will we need to supply anything?
Because of Covid Restrictions campers must by their own markers, bring any magazines, a pair of old jeans and a plain t-shirt to work on.