About the Camp
Fashion University is a innovative and exciting camp, for ages 11-17, who are looking to learn about fashion in a fun and educational way.
Whether your child wants to be a:
- Fashion Designer
- Pattern Maker
- Fashion Illustrator
- Personal Stylist
Learn every facet of the design process, from imagination to creation! At the completion of camp, your design will be featured in a live Runway show.
Camp includes 2 field trips (Philadelphia fabric row & NYC) At the completion of the 3 week session camper will have two complete outfits and will model them in their own student produced fashion show.
Students will be able to open the show for fashion designer Christine Phillips annual fashion show & fundraiser winter 2018.
The camp runs for 3-week sessions, Monday through Friday (9 am to 3 pm)
- Fashion Illustration
- Pattern Making
- Draping Skills
- Learn How To Sew (sewing supplies provided)
- Unique Garment Construction (using the latest fashion trends)
- Produce and star in a fashion show
- Runway Modeling (by industry professionals and talent agencies)
- Personal Portfolio and much more!
No sewing experience required
- Philadelphia Fabric Row
- NYC Garment District